I live in San Diego with my amazing husband and my three beautiful children – who are the joy of my life!
I have a passion for detail and for ensuring that my clients get the best experience that I can offer.
I feel so blessed to have been able to turn my passion into a career and a business that I truly love.
I would love to meet you and to photograph you too!
Some fun facts about me:
- I have 3 children that keep me on my toes (or more likely the car!).
- My husband is truly my other half. He is the rock that keeps me standing tall.
- The only drink I crave is a rich hot chocolate with whipped cream and sprinkles, of course!
- I was born in Argentina and often find myself wondering when I will get the chance to go back and visit.
- My children make my heart happy – their smiles, their hugs, their love, and their individual personalities that make each one of them uniquely them.
- I love warm weather, traveling around the world, and finding the perfect dessert, yes, I love dessert.
- I thrive on a good night’s rest and know exactly when I have not slept enough.
- To me, complete joy is watching my children enjoy life together, taking them on new adventures, and sitting down together for a big family meal that includes grandparents, aunts and uncles and all the nieces and nephews.
Oh yes, I also love to sail. I am a past Olympic Athlete and represented Argentina in Yachting in Barcelona, Spain in 1992.
I graduated from UCSD with a degree in Mechanical Engineering and worked for 11 years at the same engineering company. During that time, I completed a Professional Certificate in Photography from UCSD. I have been officially in business as a Photographer since 2002 and I feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to photograph so many amazing clients that I now consider my friends!